Thursday, January 17, 2008

Three Down

And number three down... after Loren realized she wasn't well and then threw up first thing this morning, and I helped her and Evie throughout the day; I finally succumbed to a headache and allover joint ache malaise. Mid afternoon, I rested on the couch while Loren slept and Evie came and tucked her freezing feet against me and (she is much better today but still coughing badly) she finally napped... I woke up an hour later and unlocked doors for Bob and limped to the bathroom and then crawled back under the covers. May I just say, however, that Extra Strength Tylenol is a miracle drug. I haven't taken it before and have no idea why it worked such a change in me, but 45 minutes later I was up, moving, and helping again. Now my headache is returning and I'm going to retreat to bed. But I feel oddly reassured, maybe this thing is running through quickly. One more dose of oreganol tonight.

No comments: